Title: Customer Relationship Officer – Ikota
Roles & Responsibilities
• To acquire,grow and deepen customer relationship in wealth segment and SME
segment through excellent service delivery,with specail focus on the analysis
of their personal,financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
• Managing the customer service function toensure the delivery of quality
servic to customers,the projection of a professional and warm
image,maintainance of operationalcontrols and improvement in operation
• Attend to customer sales/enquiries
• Evaluate customersneeds and provide advice as to product required
• Cross sell bank’s products to current/potential customers
• Grow and manage customer base in personal and SME portifolio segment
• B.Sc from any recognised University
• A good knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies.
• Good service skills/etiquette/personal presentation
• Good knowledge of bank cash related policies.
compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all
applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the
programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will
also be required.
Date: 24th of September 2013
Share this post and
don’t forget to leave your comment and remark in the comment box below.
Want Latest Controversial News? Download the Linjust app for Android Phones.