Title: Customer Relationship Officer – Ikota
Roles & Responsibilities
• To acquire,grow and deepen customer relationship in wealth segment and SME
segment through excellent service delivery,with specail focus on the analysis
of their personal,financial as well as investment needs and objectives.
• Managing the customer service function toensure the delivery of quality
servic to customers,the projection of a professional and warm
image,maintainance of operationalcontrols and improvement in operation
• Attend to customer sales/enquiries
• Evaluate customersneeds and provide advice as to product required
• Cross sell bank’s products to current/potential customers
• Grow and manage customer base in personal and SME portifolio segment
• B.Sc from any recognised University
• A good knowledge of the bank’s products, services and policies.
• Good service skills/etiquette/personal presentation
• Good knowledge of bank cash related policies.
compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all
applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the
programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will
also be required.
Date: 24th of September 2013
Share this post and
don’t forget to leave your comment and remark in the comment box below.