The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby
invites applications from
suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment
to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service – Superintendent
NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE RECRUITMENT 2013 – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
Position: Assistant Superintendent II – CONPASS 08
Entry Conditions for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II CONPASS 08
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from
a recognized University.
addition, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian by birth or descent
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 35
years of age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male
arid 1.64 meters for female.
- Have a fully-expanded chest measurement of not
less than 0.87 meters, male
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer
to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
- Not be suffering from any mental or physical
- Be free from any form of financial
- Be of good character and must not have been
found guilty of any criminal offence.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared
or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or
- Applicants must be medically fit and must
produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems
need not apply:
- a. Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres
for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age
at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous
convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Applicants who are computer literates will be
20th October, 2013
Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted
not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed
candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed
candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.
Share this post and
don’t forget to leave your comment and remark in the comment box below.
Want Latest Controversial News? Download the Linjust app for Android Phones.